A new-style Post Office ‘local’ service will be opening at Netherfield on March 31, with extended opening hours.
The Post Office, at Darvel Down, will close for refurbishment on Tuesday March 22 at 1pm.
The new-look branch will have enhanced local services including manual
banking (non-barcoded transactions), Transcash, and Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide International parcels. Payment by cheque will still be accepted.
As part of the branch modernisation, the postmaster is converting a store room into a coffee shop.
The branch will open for an extra 31-and-a-half hours a week.
The revised opening hours are: Monday to Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 8am–6pm and Sunday 9am–noon.
Post Offices in Battle and Catsfield will be available to customers while the Netherfield branch is closed for refurbishment.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.