DCSIMG

Toaster on hotplate caused fire in Battle

BATTLE firefighters are warning residents to make sure they take care when cooking after crews were called out to a kitchen blaze early on Sunday morning (March 30).

Crews were called to an address at St Martins, Battle, at 7.10am after someone left a toaster standing on a hotplate.

The blaze, which caused some damage, was out by the time firefighters arrived.

The crews ventilated the property before they left the scene.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page