- Netherfield Church - The final service this Sunday February 26 is a joint Holy Communion for Mountfield and Netherfield at Netherfield.
All services are at 10 am and will be advertised here and on church notice boards.
- Speaking of notice boards, hopefully everyone will notice the new one at the church. It has been a long time coming but now it is here it makes a huge improvement on the rather tired one that served us well.
A massive thank you to the village for funding it as it is not something we could have afforded to do ourselves in the present climate and to Janette for co-ordinating it all.
Also, my thanks to Jon, David and Mark for putting it up and a special thank you to Mark Strange for his skill and hard work in making it for us.
- A final reminder, there are still a few spaces for our Leap Year Quiz to be held in the church on Wednesday February 29 starting at 7pm.
Entry is £7.50 per person to include a bangers and mash supper and a glass of wine. Ideally teams of four should be entered, please ring me on 01424 774233 to book your team in. Remember, you will need to book in order to ensure you get a supper! Paul Smith Church Warden.
- White Hart - There are various groups meeting throughout the month including Boules, The Rover group, The Harley Davidson group, T.R.Cars and The Breakaway Club, if you would like to know more about any of the dates and times or the darts and football teams, please give Sean a ring on 01424 838382.
White Hart Boules Pitch. The piste is free to use, any clubs please feel free to come and use the piste, FOC any time except match days which are Saturday afternoons throughout the season. We have a group of ladies and gents who play among themselves Monday lunchtimes.
- The mobile library will be outside the shop from 11.50 – 12.10 on Friday’s March 2, 16 and 30.
To include your event or local Netherfield news please e mail me email@example.com
Maria Standen Swallow Farm