A NEW landslip at Stonegate has caused further disruption on the Hastings to London line this morning (Monday).
The line was already shut between Battle and Robertsbridge as work to fix two further landslips is carried out.
Trains now cannot run between Wadhurst and Battle stations, with the line not expected to reopen before Monday February 17.
Train operator Southeastern has put the following measures in place:
* A train shuttle service will run between Tonbridge and Wadhurst.
* Replacement buses will run between Wadhurst and Battle.
* Some buses may extend to run to/from Hastings and a train shuttle service will run between Battle and Hastings
Alternative routes where tickets will be accepted:
* Southern services between Hastings and Ashford International
* High Speed services to and from Ashford International
* London Underground services between London Kings Cross, London St Pancras International, London Victoria and London Bridge
Car parking tickets will be accepted at any station car parks between Frant and Robertsbridge.
Check your journey before travelling via the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner