- Hooe Sports Football Club managed a 2 all draw against Catsfield on February 18.
Tomorrow, February 25, they play Bexhill AAC at home, kick off 2pm. For further information of the Hooe Sports Football Club please call 07872 312266. You can also track their progress on the website www.pitchero.com/clubs/hooesportsfc.
- Little Stars School of Dance is something for the little ones. Dance and movement with Melody Bear for boys and girls aged 2 - 4 years. Fun and friendly classes. Take your little one along for a free trial class. Mondays (term time only) 1.30-2.00 or 2.15-2.45 (depending on age) at The Reading Room, Ninfield. Tel: 07582269164, Email: email@example.com , Website: www.littlestar.vpweb.co.uk.
- A number of people have expressed shy interest with Sami Guard on BURLESQUE dance classes. She is therefore doing a taster class tonight, February 24 at the Memorial Hall, 7.15pm - 8.30pm £5 for the class...and it’s going to be ...!!! “ BURLESQUE!” !!! For further information, please contact Sami on 893699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The next Diamond Jubilee meeting is Saturday February 25, 10am at the Bowls Club.
- The next game of Whist Drive is on February 29 at 7.30pm in the Committee Room of the Ninfield Memorial Hall. Cost is £3 which includes a cup of tea or coffee. Go and give it a try - call 892057 and speak to Beryl for more information.
- St Mary’s Ninfield, Lent lunches 2012. Enjoy homemade soup, bread and cheese, tea and coffee and a chat with friends at the Reading Room. Wednesdays from 12 noon -1.30 pm on February 29 and March 7, 14, 21 and 28. Donations go to a local charity.
- Ninfield Parish Council are meeting on March 1, at the Methodist Hall, Church Lane, Ninfield at 7.15pm. All Ninfield residents are invited to go along.
- Ninfield and Hooe Churches invite you to the Women’s World Day of Prayer service on Friday March 2, 2012, 2.30pm at St Mary’s Church Ninfield. This year the country to be featured is Malaysia and the service is not only for women! Refreshments, Malaysian-style, available after the service.
- The East Sussex County Council Mobile Library service will next be in the villages on March 3, 17 and 31: Hooe, opposite Denbigh Court, 1.50pm - 2.35pm. Ninfield, Millfield (off Manchester Road), 2.50pm - 3.25pm. Ninfield, Downsview (off Church Lane), 3.40pm - 4.05pm.
- Ninfield Flower Group’s next meeting is on Monday March 5 commencing at 7.30pm in the Memorial Hall. They will welcome Elsie Chaplin with her demonstration entitled “Natures Treasure”. All non members are welcome. Should you require any further information regarding the Club please contact Susan on email: email@example.com.
- Ninfield Village Society are holding their AGM on Tuesday March 13 at 7pm in the Methodist Hall. The meeting is open to all and we are looking to attract new members who have an interest in maintaining the amenities of our village.
The 2012 Annual General Meeting of The Society will include a brief report on the work undertaken during the past year, and an opportunity to discuss future projects.
Following a short break when refreshments will be available, we have enlisted Graham Keen to give us a talk and slide show titled “The History and Demise of Common Land”.
- Anything that you would like included in the Village Voice for Ninfield or Hooe, please email the details to me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rachel Feeley 17 Smith Close, Ninfield