• Church Services on Sunday April 14 – Morning Worship – Meriel Deasy, St Mary and St Peter, Pett, at 9:30am. There will be a Sunday Service at the Methodist Chapel at 10:45am.
• On Monday April 15 the Village Choir will meet again at 7:30pm in Pett Methodist Chapel.
• POPP on Tuesday April 16 will feature Robert Hinchcliffe, performing folk songs and telling stories. The session runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm and will include a two-course lunch for just £5.
• Also on Tuesday April 16 Pett Parish Council will meet in Pett Village Hall at 7pm. This will be followed by the Annual Parish Meeting at 7:30pm and will feature the Chairman’s Annual Report as well as Public Time.
• On Wednesday April 17 the Mobile Library will be in Pett and Pett Level. It will start at the Church at 10.10am, moving on to Chick Hill at 10:50am and finishing at The Smuggler at 11.20am.
• The outdoor bowls season is nearly upon us! The Pett Bowls Club is due to open on Friday April 19 at 10am. Work has been carried out during the
closed season to finish the refurbishment of the Club House with a smart new kitchen. If you are interested in having a game of bowls and becoming a member of Pett Bowls Clubs the contact the Secretary Barry Quaife, details in the April edition of Pett Parish News.
• On Friday April 19 the speaker at the Pett W.I. meeting will be Christine Ward who will talk about Fairtrade. Christine will also be bringing along a selection of Fairtrade goods to sell. Non-members are welcome to come along for just £3, which includes a delicious tea! The meeting starts at 2:30pm in Pett Village Hall.
• Also on Friday April 19 Pett Nats will be holding their last meeting of the season. John Taylor will give a talk entitled ‘ Wildlife in my Garden’, which will be of interest of all those who try to make their gardens wildlife friendly. The meeting starts at 7:30pm in Pett Village Hall. Visitors are welcome at £2 each.
• Pett Village Hall will host a craft fair on Saturday April 20 from 10am to 3pm. All proceeds will go to the Village hall fund and for more information, please contact Jeanette Barden, details in Pett Parish News.
Mary Saint, Pett Road