A motorcyclist from Robertsbridge suffered a broken hand when he was involved in a crash in Eastbourne.
The 49-year-old Robertsbridge man was riding a blue Suzuki SV650 which collided with a blue Peugeot 206 driven by a 46-year-old man from Eastbourne.
The accident happened on Friday September 25, but police have only now issued an appeal for witnesses to come forward.
The collision happened just after 3pm in Gildredge Road.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw either of the two vehicles in the area in the time leading up to it is asked to email email@example.com or call 101 quoting serial 934 of 25/09.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RyeandBattleObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter Text to display
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Rye and Battle Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.