There were a host of carefully crafted costumes on display at the annual Battle Bonfire children’s fancy dress competition.
First place went to Ellie Wheatly, second to Joseph Hoile and Ryan Anderson-Hooper took third place.
The runners up were Edward Favell, Tom Underhill, Natalie Smith and Annabel Colman.
Other entrants who put in an impressive effort Cleo Wheatly, Jamie Maskell, Quinlan Gray, Ciara Gray, Oliver Smith, Elva Uglow, Molly Hill, Bethany Hill, Maddie Ford, Blake Taylor, Joel Taylor, Sammy Powel, Hannah Hawrace, Toby Ford, Kieran Woods, Oliver Woods, Charlotte Lawrence, Aliza Rockliff, James Lawrance, Lottie Burnarm, Abbigal Gladstone, Poppy Griffiths, Bluebell Griffiths, Saxon Beeching, Max Thorburn and Emma Hoile.
The Guy Competition was won by Ryan Anderson-Hooper, who also took second place.
Ashley Beavan came in third.
Pictured are some of the entrants in their marvellous outfits.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RyeandBattleObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter Text to display
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Rye and Battle Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.