This property is an impressive chalet style detached house situated in one of Bexhill’s most sought after roads.
The property offers immaculate and versatile accommodation with the added benefit of a self contained annexe.
• Spacious entrance hall providing access to the spacious lounge over looking the rear garden and feature fireplace with log burner.
• Dual aspect dining room with sliding doors through to the westerly conservatory with double doors leading on to the rear garden.
• Sitting room, study and ground floor cloakroom with storage.
• Modern fitted kitchen/diner with a range of solid wall and base units, extensive granite work surfaces, integral dishwasher, American fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, double sink with waste disposal, ceramic hob, electric oven and dining area.
• Utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, door leading through to the integral garage.
• Conservatory with double doors to the rear garden and a door through to the annexe.
•On the first floor, there is a magnificent L-shaped master suite comprising:
• Dressing area with extensive built-in wardrobes and large dual aspect en suite bathroom.
• Double bedroom with double doors leading out to the enclosed roof terrace, two further double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom.
• Two modern fitted shower rooms one with feature spa shower unit.
Price is £799,000 to include the freehold.
To arrange a viewing, call The Property Cafe on 01424 224488.