2 Park Farm Close
• The deadline for articles for the June/July edition of the Parish Magazine is approaching fast. Get all your news and interesting articles to Phillipa by Friday May 17. Contact details; Phillipa Hinde, Englefield, High Street, Etchingham 01580 819434 email@example.com
• The Improvements Committee have several events planned for the year, starting with the Summer Fete in Queen’s Garden on Saturday July 6, the Flower and Dog Show, also in Queen’s Garden will be on Saturday August 31.
A Halloween Party is planned in the village hall for Saturday October 26, the venue may change if the current village hall becomes unavailable. The Annual Bonfire and Fireworks are planned for Saturday November 2, a site still has to be found for the event as the previous location has now become to location of the new community facilities, look out for details of the venue.
• Details of all village events are posted on the Village Website www.etchinghamvillage.co.uk as soon as details are available, the site also has everything you need to know about the Parish Council including details of Councillors, meeting agendas and minutes, newsletters, policies and procedures, and much more. you will also find ETSR info, details of village organisations and businesses, photos and community information. If details of your club, group or organisation are not on the site, use the contact details on the site to submit your details.
• If you were thinking of going to Pashley Manor Gardens Tulip Festival this year you have a few extra days to do it, the tulips are late this year so the Festival has been extended to May 9.
• Etchingham Music Festival will be held in the Church from July 6 to July 14, full details here next week or you can go to the Festival website, details are also on the Etchingham Village Website. Booking commences May 30.
• Get information for this column to me as soon as possible, if you have a diary of events planned for the year let me have the dates and I will put in a list of village events for the year so that people can put the dates in their diaries. There are several ways to get your info to me, but email is preferred because there is less chance of errors during copying. I need information by 10pm on Monday to be sure it will be in time for inclusion, I can sometimes add extra items on Tuesday morning, but this cannot be guaranteed. Just a little reminder, I get plenty of information about events that are taking place, but I get very little follow up information, after your event try and remember to send me brief account of how successful your event was, it can be as simple as a thank you to those that attended and how much money was raised etc. You can deliver to 2 Park Farm Close, telephone 01580 819532 or 07941 786244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org