There will be bonfire fun for all the family at the annual Robin Hood Bonfire and Fireworks at Icklesham tomorrow night (Saturday, November 5).
The gates will open at 6.30pm.
Entry to the event, which takes place at the Robin Hood pub, costs £3 or £2 for the under 12s.
There will be a licensed bar, hot food and ice cream available on the night.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to local charities and organisations.
Next year Robin Hood Bonfire will celebrate its 20th anniversary.
And just days after this weekend’s celebrations, the society will be meeting to discuss plans for the 2017 event.
Robin Hood is appealing for people to come forward to help ensure next year’s event goes with a bang.
The meeting will take place at the Robin Hood pub on Tuesday November 8, 7.30pm for a 7.45pm start.
All are welcome to attend.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RyeandBattleObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @RyeObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Rye and Battle Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.