- Tonight in the village hall at 7.30 pm, the Iden and District Natural History Society will meet to hear all about Peru with Sue Scriven explaining all.
This will be an illustrated talk. Unless you are a member, it will cost £2.50.
- I will mention again the Iden Singers’ concert with readings to be performed on Friday 30th March at 7.30 pm in Iden Church.
- Iden will be holding an exhibition of local artists’ work in the Old Hall on Saturday 31st march and Sunday 1st April.
If anyone would like to exhibit a painting or pottery, please contact Mr. John Harrison on 280 240.
- On the Sunday there will also be a few Spring Gardens open from 2 to 5 pm with teas in the Old Hall.
- On Friday 9th March there will be a Quiz Night in the Old Hall at 7.30 pm.
Numbers are limited to just 36 and teams of 6 players.
Cost will be £5 and please bring your own drinks. For tickets please telephone 280 240 or 280 205.
- Weekday services continue on Wednesdays at 9.30 am - Morning Prayer, and 3.30 pm - Evening prayer.
- The 9.30 am service for the first Sunday in Lent will be Parish Communion led by the vicar.
MARION LOVELL Abingworth New England Lane Playden