There are just a few days left to catch the 2015 PURE Autumn Art Fair.
The PowderMills Hotel in Powdermill Lane, Battle, is playing host to a beautiful collection of artwork until Sunday, November 1.
Now in its sixth year, PURE is a selected art fair showcasing the brightest upcoming and more established talent.
It features the work of some 60 artists working across all fine art media including painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, sculpture, ceramics and glass.
Via its bursary programme, it also offers a first step on the ladder to a small number of highly talented London Art Academy students.
Exhibiting artists include Julian Sutherland Beatson, best known for his paintings of the annual Glyndebourne Festival, Mary Beaney, co-founder of the Chalk Gallery in Lewes, and Will Taylor, past president of the Society of Graphic Fine Art.
The fair will be open between 11am-6pm.
This year’s fair is held as part of the Battle Festival.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RyeandBattleObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BattleObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Rye and Battle Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.