Sedlescombe property ventilated after gas leak

Fire & Rescue news.
Fire & Rescue news.

A Sedlescombe property had to be ventilated after a gas leak yesterday (Thursday, February 25).

The East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service crew from Battle were sent to The Green at 12.15pm after the smell of gas was reported.

Fire crews isolated the gas supply and the property was ventilated by the crew.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RyeandBattleObserver

3) Follow us on Twitter Text to display

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Rye and Battle Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.