Updated: Man in hospital after A21 crash
A man was taken to hospital following a crash between two cars on the A21 this morning (Wednesday, March 23).
The accident happened at around 8am on Ebdens Hill in Westfield, by the Moat Lane junction.
The man, aged in his 30s, suffered lower back pain in the crash and was taken by ambulance to the Conquest Hospital for further checks.
A woman was checked over by paramedics at the scene, but she was not injured.
The vehicles have been recovered and road reopened to traffic.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hastingsobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.